Research and Innovation Center (RIC) Analyst
Willis Towers Watson
|Fecha de Cierre||31 Diciembre 2018|
|Nombre del puesto:||Research and Innovation Center (RIC) Analyst|
|Objetivos del trabajo:||Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.|
|Principales tareas:||Our Research and Innovation Center (RIC) is an internal research unit whose mission is to help develop the firm’s capabilities to serve clients with leading-edge thinking, data and knowledge resources. RIC serves as a center of excellence for developing research papers, synthesizing technical developments and managing and implementing new data resources and tools.
As an Analyst within RIC, you will participate actively in different research and consulting projects. Main responsibilities include:
• Managing small/mid-sized projects in the area of corporate and pension financials.
• Data collection for the development of new or existing databases, analysis and reporting.
• Addressing information requests from consultants.
• Participating in different research and development initiatives from RIC’s annual research agenda.
• Performing analytical work through the use of statistical and financial software.
|Competencias:||• Keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence.
• Excellent data manipulation skills.
|Horario:||Full-time dedication (40 hours a week plus lunch time).|
|Página de la empresa:||www.willistowerswatson.com/|